I have blogged before about the progress of my own hood designs , and as a result I have enjoyed contact with a number of folks out there who have been travelling a very similar path ... thanks to those who have contributed :-)
So - first up - heres one on my wish list - its a company based in peru who will make 'anything' - I am planningto have a brown leather vrsion made :-)
dont you just want to have that pulled over your head ??
I was in contact with thi sguy ages ago - but I have lost contact details ( ... computers bah ! ) - I like the ability of this hood to allow the prisoner fresh air by lifting the flap before sealing the hood again ...
Now we are heading for 'Luxury' territory here - it turns me on every time I think about this hood ... yes FOX fur lined ! . These arwe available to custom order via arktika ... these pics were posted on furfashionguide - I WANT ONE ...but will have to wait until finances allow ...
looks great on .. I would love to hear from anyone who has experienced one of these ... I an really interested in how it feels - One interesting issue here is how loose or tight to have the fur - you want to feel the softness - but also want it secure - kind of 'touching all over' would be about ideal ?
Another creation by Arktika .... according to the post on furfashionguide - the guy has this 'forced' over his head whilst bound ... YUM !
Heres some hood pics from a great guy who has made his own stuff .... this early version is made from an old flying jacket .... who need air holes ??
...this gorgeous hood has been blogged here before ....but just down the page you will see the PATTERN ! .... ( thanks for sharing this )
...more of the early version made from the flying jacket ....
I would love to do a long stay inside there .... you will notice the grommet air holes at the rear of the hood ... clever isea - no light gets in ... and it 'feels like' no fresh air is getting in ..as all you get is warm stuffy sheepskin scented air by the time it gets to your mouth
.... would love to hear more hood ideas .... so please feel free to mail or comment - and would LOVE to see your pics too
.... now wheres that hood ....mmmmffffff






The final design with the air holes at the back looks great and as you say absolutely no light gets in to heighten the feeling of helplessness. Would love to try this and also be gagged under it as well but wonder if only having the holes at the back would restrict breathing too much (especially if gagged as well!). Would need to do some breathing excercises using my nose first I think :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is a great update. So inspirational and horny! I have to know more about the Peruvian hood. It looks like an absolute must have. Can you give contact information on the maker, etc.?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I have the email address of the guy - drop me an email to my furrymitts@yahoo.co.uk address and I'll pass on contact details. :-)
DeleteHi Mittens.
ReplyDeleteI love these fur hoods! I too would love to try the fur lined ones. and the brown leather one.
Look forward to seeing you new design one too.