No shortage of 'furry' activity though and I thought I'd write about on such event.
I have been lucky to receive a hood from a friend into similar 'sheepskin head enclosure' - and part of the deal was that I endure the hood for a significant length of time - that time is three hours ... and I think you would agree that based on the hood that will be tough !

There are small holes at the nose only - a rear zip - and its a very snug fit over face and neck ... not for the claustrophobic !!
So how have I been doing ? ... well here's the deal : I have agreed to be tied securely - hands well out of reach and unable to avoid the inevitable hood going on - and then have to endure / deal with / enjoy the hood for a pre agreed time. Every session that I succeed at , the next time gets longer and longer until I reach the three hours.
Early sessions I have felt panic rising - but have been reassured - but NOT released ... and its getting easier to deal with....
My hands were in fur mittens - strapped to the bed frame - there is no way I can even reach my head ...
After a while... if I do well ... I hope I will be allowed to have mittens secured on only and be free to move around - but mittened - unable to remove the hood.
.... one hour achieved !
ReplyDeletehottest thing ever seen
ReplyDeletethanks - hottest Ive endured !!!
DeleteI wonder if you make progress on the time? Any update? Also as Christopher says "inside pics of hood too!" Please!
DeleteWhat is the sheepskin like on the inside of it?
ReplyDeleteYeah, would love to see the inside. Sounds intense!
ReplyDeleteUpdates? You are for three hours in it yet?
ReplyDeleteНедавно нашёл вас сайт, я просто в восторге от ваших работ, и рассказов, я сам из России, у нас мало кто занимается таким прекрасным делом, и безумно хочется всё это испытать на себе, как в ваших историях
ReplyDelete