Thursday, 1 July 2010

fur fetish

Well - I spotted this pic yesterday on the web ...and this prompted me to write a few words on the subject. Now I am not entirely convinces that this fits what psychologists would call at fetish ( as the definition seems ti infer that the item alone provides full gratification sexually ..) but - in my mind if i see a woman wearing furs , and especially with these gorgeous mittens then I am likely to stare ...and even crash my car if driving past !!



... and the thought of feeling that fur touching me , or being tied up by her ... or even tying her up in her furs ...all hit a spot. I also love the feeling of fur , and have a number of furs , faux furs and furry mittens. Trouble is ...if this is a fetish ...than I am kind of 'multi fetished' !!

the list would be :
straitjackets
mittens ( fur , wool , sheepskin)
furs
thick furry mohair sweaters
lopi wool sweaters
ugg boots
ladies wearing leather high heel boots
fur trim hoods

...all of the above get me turned on if i see them ... and yes some of them even if they aren't being worn ( ...but is it the thought of them being worn ??)

So ... in addition to liking :
sleepsack bondage , tied up tightly and left to struggle  , having mittens tied on , having my head hooded in sheepskin wool or fur ... being chained to a tree , being restrained in public , forced to wear feminine furry things , long term restraint , lock on chastity , parkas , shut in boxes , cupboards , dominated by fur clad women , being tied up and forced to cum ...again ...and again with no release after cuming ......oh and did I mention that being tied up by gals or guys ...

...as well as enjoying fully 'normal ' sex ( ...whatever the hell 'normal' is !!)

...means that i have kind of given up trying to decide whether or not I fit into any of the 'pigeon holes' that we would be lead to believe existed

Fact is i LOVE furs , mittens ...etc etc ... and have drawers and cupboards filled with them ( ...well some folks collect stamps !) ... and all of the above sure as hell turns me on ...

I have become encouraged to discover blogs that cover much of the above ... but if this is ringing any bells with you , it would seem that there are very few websites which cover ALL of these at the same time ... which was one of the main motivations for starting this blog.

comments and thoughts welcomed ... maybe I should be locked up in a fur lined padded cell in sheepskin straitjacket as a therapy ....mmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. The only site I ever knew of that keyed on this type of stuff was the original NTCweb.com site. By original, I'm thinking pre-2003 or so. They had a server crash which lost the original content but the 2nd iteration wasn't bad either. They sold the domain after that and it hasn't interested me much since then. That site ended up being my gateway into BDSM, Femdom, Bondage, etc. as I stumbled upon it looking for hot women in fur coats and ended up finding a whole lot more.

    If you are able to dig up any sites of interest please let me know.

    ReplyDelete