... i posted on this subject a while ago ...but thought I'd refresh as this is a recurring theme in my thoughts ... most of what I enjoy doing and seeing involves fur in some shape or form ... so heres a few pics that push buttons for me ... I see from my blogs stats that it interests a lot of folks out there too ...so It would be great to get a comment or two on the subject :-)





It's odd that there's always at least a couple of very active fur fetish communities out there on the web but it seems very few in this blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm sure you know by now that I'm one that is here. Take care.
Me too, fur is my life (& bondage of course)! Mixing fur coats/mittens/scarves/muffs with bondage is what makes me tick :)
ReplyDeleteme three playing in furs i love it.
ReplyDeletei cant hold out for more than 30 minutes because its so eroticly soft and while view pictures of women playing with furs i pop quick and hard.
ReplyDelete