“here put these on honey … I have a surprise for you today “
She left a pile of clothes on the bed – mohair sweater , brown faux fur jacket with hood , and thumbless sheepskin mittens … this was a very promising way to start the day. He wondered what gorgeous furry experience was heading his way…
After showering and dressing he had been ushered downstairs into the study … there was a small loft hatch in the ceiling where he had attached suspension points for earlier play sessions … and to his amazement – she had it already prepared – there hung a chunky wooden spreader bar about 4ft long – from either end hung open handcuff bracelets from the heavy ring bolts secured into the end of the spreader … at its mid point the spreader was suspended from the fixing pint in the open loft hatch.
“well – what are you waiting for” she said
“lets get those mittened hands secured out of harms way shall we ?”
Within moments he was trapped – mohaired , fur coated , and mittened – he glance at each of his suspended and spread wrists in turn an noted how his fingers looked wriggling inside their furry sheepskin prisons – helpless to grab at anything even if they could reach !
“whats my surprise ?” ..he asked – his erect member pressing against his jeans
“soon sweetie …soon”
She left the room – he was totally turned on and helpless – alone in the study where he had only the previous day been on the internet – emailing a couple of his like minded ‘furry fetish’ friends …
She re entered the room with a bundle of things in her arms – a few things he recognised instantly …
She went behind him
“open wide”
…he did as he was told as their huge rubber penis gag was secured in place
“ there that’s getting better isn’t it” … she grinned
“yeffff” he gurgled – oh he was sooo horny now
“now lets seal you up shall we” – and she picked up one of his sheepskin hoods – the one with the one small breathing hole …
… he shook his head – oh not this AND the gag … he knew how difficult this was to deal with ….
“nnngggg peeeffffee”
“shhhh sweet – you want you surprise don’t you” …
…. He nodded …and held still as she wet behind him and slowly but purposefully slipped the thick warm sheepskin down over his head and well stuffed mouth.
… mmmm he was sooooh hony
Next he felt fumbling at his feet - he was wearing his sheepskin ugg boots – which soon felt the unmistakable tightness of his ankles being strapped together …..
“there that should hold you for now” – her voice was faint through his hood
“now then honey – lets see if we can find that surprise”
…he felt his belt being undone …and the cool fresh air as she pulled his jeans and pants down to his knees …as far as his bound legs would allow …
…he explored his bonds …pulled wriggled …. And then ….
“ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss” – the unmistakable feel of a fo fur mittened stroking his soo hard erect member ….
“ is that nice … does that feel soo furry …. Shall I keep you tied up and make you cum ??”
“ ohhhh yessss peeefffffeeee”
The furring stopped
…. Then nothing …was she still there? …. Still nothing …he pulled – wriggled …
Suddenly his peace and fantasy world was shattered with the searing pain across his back side – what the …
“ngggggg “
“pffffee ….
…crack – another cane landed …. Another ……
Then it stopped
Then the fur on his member again …. Soft stroking ….. ohhhhh that was better
“now then – enjoy this furring as I am going to cane you – hard”
“he was sooo turned on again” … but confused
Then it stopped …. He braced himself – he didn’t want to hurt …
Snick ! ….
“ngggg peeefee …ffftopppp” … crack … he bucked and shouted all that his gag and hood would allow … he felt the tears welling up ..this was tooo much
“pppppppvvvvvvveeeee nggggggggggg”
“Now honey – you are in serious trouble – I found out last night when I went on the pc that you have been very very bad …. YOU sent pictures of ME tied up to your furry friend …DIDN’T YOU ?”
Ohh shit – this was not good – why oh why did he do that ….
Crack another blow on his sore back side
“…yeffff …. Immmm fffoo ffoorry “
“ peefe pptop”
“NO I am going to cane you once for each picture !”
….” How many ….HOW MANY?
“he struggled to think “ …. He felt the fur stroking his member …making it erect again …making it difficult to concentrate ….
“ … ten” ….
“ speak up – I cant hear you did you say 12 ?”
“ nggggg …. Ffffenn”
“ok – 12 it is !”
Smack ….swat …. Crak
“nnngggg nnnoggggggg pffttopppp ppftopppp …..” he bucked and pulled – getting hotter and hotter .. he couldn’t feel and fresh air … ohh this was sooo hard to deal with …
Swit … crack
And then ….it stopped
He tried to gain control of his breathing … oh he was soooh hot – it was soo stuffy in the hood … the strong smell of hot damp sheepskin fur … damp from his perspiration …
Hi arse was sooo sore … he so wanted to touch it … but he was TIED TIGHT. His fingers wriggled weakly in the mittens – his wrists a little sore from pulling on the cuffs …
He felt his hood being removed …. Light flooded in … his gag still stuffed his mouth …
“there now – is this what you like to see ?” – she stood there dressed in a fur coat , ugg boots – and lovikka mittens dangles on strings from here sleeve ends ….
“ hmmm you like this don’t you” ….”don’t you ??”
He nodded …
Well lets give you the next bit of your surprise … I am going to make you cum – cum in fur – cum into your fox fur lined cumming mitten …. And then …..and then ….. I am going to leave you to stew.
“nnnggg …ohhh nggg”
“ohh YES” she retorted grinning
Now then – lets take this nasty gag out … we don’t want to spoil your groans …
He bit down for the last time on the huge rubber penis in his mouth …. Then freedom ,,,
“I am so very sorry … pleas let me go now – lets hug – I am sooo sorry”
“shhhh sweet – lets finish you off …”
She reached for another dry sheepskin hood – this one had two zipped openings – but both were closed …
He tried to show a token of resistance but it was useless ….
..and then it started ….
Stroke – stroke – the relentless furry softness of the lining of the fox fur cumming mitten
“ohhhh yessssss …..” but he didn’t want to be left tied …he was sore … he was also being lead by hi fantasies …he was really hard again …
Stroke …stroke ….sssstttrrrookkkeee …stroke stroke stroke ……
“ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooo”
“immmmmm CUMMMMMING”
…he erupted into the fur … pulling against his bonds …. The furring of his head intense ….
“now it begins …. I am not letting you out”
“ no please don’t do that …please – not in this hood I cant breathe properly …
“WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT …
You wont suffocate – but it will feel like it … you know when you have me tied up – straitjacketed , tied down to the bed and mittened and I say please don’t hood me …AND YOU DO
…I beg for release – you say let me see you struggle … so I do …and YOU DONY LET ME OUT of the hood…
…you say you will let me reach the hood and remove it myself – then you strap thumbless mittens on me so I CANT ….
…all the time its so scary …so hot soo stuffy …yet I have to endure it …
…well …suffer …. Its hard to deal with … but maybe you will think about that next time you want to send pictures of me !!
Absolutley fantastic. It reads like the perfect scenario. I also adore Ugg boots so it was great have them feature in the story. When is it my turn (he says wishing he was strung up and 'tortured' in the same way)!!
ReplyDeleteIt's such an erotic idea somehow, to be left bound and hooded AFTER reaching orgasm, at least it always seems so BEFOREhand. In fact, I find that although the immediate urge is to be free of the woollen layers that brought me to ejaculation, if I cannot free myself, I eventually reach a peaceful, and different, level of submission to my covering. I am no longer boiling to come, and I am as one with my woollen prison, in which it feels natural to stay.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment oompah . I agree that the reality of post cum bondage is very different to the pre cum fantasy ... But once you realise there is no escape , the peaceful feeling sweeps over you and you 'accept' the situation .... If bound long enough ... Then the new chapter begins as the ''turn on" point is reached again ...
ReplyDeletegreat story. I agree as well about the post-orgasm need for release. unfortunately for me that is what usually happens and i am not left tied.
ReplyDelete