...at last - he thought - he felt fumbling at the back of the hood ...
"can i come out please" he muffled ...
"hmmm well I think I just need to strap you to that chair a bit tighter first ...after all I don't want any chance of you resisting the hood going back on do I ?" ...
...he felt so helpless - hooded and handcuffed - he had no choice to resist as he would do anything to get the hood of for a while ...
..he felt a bit like a fly trapped in a spiders web ... as he wriggled ...so another strap was added ... each ankle strapped to the chair , each leg strapped ... and then .... AT LAST ...the hood was removed ....
"there ...hows that ?" ...
"...now lets see about this hood - seems a shame to leave it down ..." ...he said
" no please dont ...nooooo"
I felt the heat return as the furry tunnel obscured my view ... and more straps were added !
the drawstring on the hood was drawn tight - sealing me inside once again
" there - thats much better "
"see you in an hour"
... and then I hear footsteps , the door close ...
"NOOO STOPP ....PLEASE"
Nice story, I am really enjoying reading. Highly appreciating you did continue at the end.
ReplyDeleteThanks Christian
thanks for the comments :-)
ReplyDelete