Friday, 15 June 2012

interesting thought to ponder

... with the authorities being encouraged to get permission to get info on email traffic and sites visited ... ponder this thought .
You are categorized by the particular fetish and kink that you have and enjoy - one day you happen to get arrested for some misdemeanor - the courts are advised of your profile ... and the punishment is then 'tailored to suit'.
" ...you have been sentenced to 3 months .... put him in a fur body bag and take him down ... full fur encasement 24.7 ....."

... :-)

10 comments:

  1. Funny ideas.

    Cheers observer1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Heaven (& Hell) ;o)

    I may be able to do just that, soon. I'm having a reversible hooded snow suit made. It's going to be black leather reversible to white sheepskin. The hood will be the white sheepskin on both sides. I'm hoping it will fit into my hooded black leather body bag.

    This type of fantasy has been on my mind for years. It would be great to finally live it (at least for most of a day or night).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow ... more details on that snow suit ... brown , black ... mittens attached ... sounds awesome !

      Delete
    2. Well, it will be black leather on one side and white sheepskin fleece on the other. The hood will be fleece on both sides. I'm hoping to have the zipper go all the way to the top of the hood, so it can be completely closed. There won't be any attached mittens or boots, but that won't be a problem. I can use my ice fishing mitts and some sheepskin boots and be completely covered. Add my heavy steel shackles or the full leather body bag and there will be no escape! It will be furry heaven ;o)

      Delete
  3. I wonder if anyone fantasizes about getting encased in a furry soft sleepsack made completely of thick caramel color sheepskin with the fur on the inside and tan color suede on the outside, complete with straps all along they body from neck to toes, and a hood made of the same soft fur against your face, and kept in that delicious restricting and immobilizing state for the full length of your sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you wrote my biggest dream ...
      I would not have said with better words.
      that would be fantastic!

      Delete
  4. Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrblankets, you hit my fantasy button on the head. And the more straps the better, including a few around my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Blankets - that is a great thought - and yes there are others who think that way :-).
    I Also wonder if the 'prisoner' should have a hood which periodically unzips or folds down to momentarily remind him what fresh air is like ...before being sealed up again ... with absolutely nothing he can do to prevent it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great comments here - thanks all. I think I will get my sketching brain on an see if I can come up with a picture of two of this :-)

    ReplyDelete