Milked and hooded
He
sat strapped to a chair, and watched in horror as the two men strapped in a
similar way were approached by the two women. The first guy was encased in
leather from head to toe, gagged, and restrained to the chair with only his
erect member exposed. The women were wearing fur trimmed parkas with huge fur
trim … high boots over tight fitting jeans, one wore thick sheepskin mittens ,
the other cream lovikka mittens. They approached the first guy. One of them
picked up an incredibly thick sheepskin hood which only had a tiny air hole
…and a strap at the neck and stood behind the chair. The fur lining of the hood
was sooo think. The other woman with the lovikka mittens had picked up a
leather mitten which appeared to be lined with fox fur – you could see the fox
fur spilling out … then she purposefully stuffed the mitten over ho erection
and began stroking up and down , up and down … he groaned , bucked and wriggled
as much as his restraints would allow … then as the stroking continued …the
unmistakable “nnnnggggggnn stoppp ppeeefffeeee” … and he came explosively into
the mitten. Immediately the sheepskin hood was forced down over his head and
the strap tightened around his neck … all you could now hear was a muffled
groan and his head trying to shake off the hood … his strapped mittened hands trying
to get free … made to cum ,,, helpless …and now hooded in the thick sheepskin
fur hood !
Very
purposefully the two women moved to the guy sat next to me – another sheepskin
hood , another fur lined mitten …
I
began to dread what was going to happen … I was strapped to my chair , in a
thick parka – completely lined with fur , thumb-less mittens on my hands which
were in turn strapped to the legs of the chair. My knees were strapped apart to
the chair legs …and my ankles were strapped in a similar way … I was going
nowhere … my mouth was stuffed with a rolled up wool mitten and duct taped in
place … my breathing quickened through my nose
As
the poor victim wriggled and begged into his gag – the parkad and lovikka
mittened woman kneeling down pumping his member with the fur lined mitten
looked sideways at me , her eyes visible over her thick fur trimmed hood , the
carried on stroking … and in a very soft voice said – “get ready – your turn
next”
Ohhh
noooo … I wriggled but I was stuck … sooo hot in the fur and mittens … I knew
that the fur hood would be torture after cumming ….
Then
I head the poor guy groan and shout into his gag …I knew he was filling the fur
mittened with cum as is milked him relentlessly …
Before
I know it – I was looking onto the eyes of the lovikka mittened woman – she
held in her hand a blue fox fur lined mitten – she showed it to me … I could
see the fur filling the mitten …
“shall
we get started ?”
She
knelt down – her fur parka hood nestling on her shoulders … the woman in
sheepskin mittens , was standing behind my – I glanced up and looked into the
sheepskin fur lined hood being held up above my head – poised – ready to
imprison me … and then
“
oohhhhhh noooooooooo”
The
electric feel of soft fox fur caressing my hard member …. Stroke …stroke ….
Stroke …..
Fantastic story, my ultimate fantasy!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThis story have me a huge hard on as soon as I started reading it. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI moaned out loud reading this. What made it so intense for me was the inevitability of the bondage - you were going to have to take it even if you couldn't and panicked. There was no backing out or getting out, and they wanted out. What would have made it perfect for me is if the men were first put in mohair or Lopi sweaters. Sorry, I'm getting too excited to type.
ReplyDeletethanks for your comments ... I too just LOVE the helplessness of the situation. theres another story on this blog that i wrote about a poor guy strapped int a sleepsack and pushed over the edge befoe being sealed in a sheepskin hood ... think Ill repost it :)
ReplyDelete