I have often struggled to find a really effective and neat way of providing securing points to a bed / chair ... or whatever piece of furniture my wife and I desire to be the 'restraint'. like most I have played with luggage straps , ropes , etc etc ... all of which are either difficult to undo ( I recall a particular spread-eagle using noose-type slip knots over thumbless mittens ... almost impossible to undo as I had tied the know too tight !! ) , or don't look 'right' .
Theres nothing quite as disappointing as a neatly bound package ... secured to the bed using multi coloured luggage straps !!
... so I have come up with these :
SO simple I don't know why I hadn't thought about it before - easy to undo ( but not by the person bound !!) - VERY strong - you can pull for all you want on these !! ... and leave NO marks on the furniture ...
![]() |
| the trick here is that one 'D-ring' is smaller an slips through the other ... neat :) |
![]() |
| and for smaller 'rails' you simply wrap the strap twice around before slipping the D ring through the other ... |
![]() |
| Ive simply added a 'snap hook' with a 50kg SWL ... try pulling that off :) |
... of course with a set of four of these - any bed becomes a 'bondage frame' ... and we have also discovered that you can slip these around wrists and ankles - ad a padlock , or mittens and a snap hook and you have a great hogtie too :)
I haven't seen these around - maybe I have an original idea here ?? ... anyhow - its made strapping down a whole lot easier - and easy to remove before the inlaws/kids/'hotel housekeepers' go exploring !!







No comments:
Post a Comment