Thought I’d write a bit about why I post and what motivates and excites me. Firstly - I consider myself a very lucky guy to have a very understanding wife and soul mate who has indulged my ‘kinks’ for many years ...
I enjoy all the stuff you see here in the blog - and especially conceiving and making items that you see here. My original motivation was that I was turned on by what I thought was rather odd stuff and ideas ... and no one made this stuff. I have also made commissio s for others - I like that I can help others enjoy their thing ... it’s a labour of love rather than a business ... but good things are worth waiting for :)
I’m my daily life I enjoy kink whenever I can - but I do in fact have a written contract that I have entered into .. - the deal is that if I buy stuff like mittens and furs then I mist be prepared to wear them . Every day ( with some reprieve over the summer months with permission... ) I must wear whatever mittens or coat is required - there are default mittens if I am not instructed . This is every day - and my wife can request immediate photo evidence at any time so I dare not misbehave. Consequences of failure are punishment and/or confiscation (and potential sale) of mittens.
I really don’t want to lose any of my mitten collection and I certainly seriously don’t want punishment - these include but are not limited to : wearing pink and girly stuff in public - caning whilst tied down ( I dread the cane ) , being locked in our under bed box ( terrifyingly claustrophobic) , locked in the sheepskin lines head box ( ... panic inducing ), locked in a cupboard for long periods ( hard to deal with ) ... and also use of electro cbt and more recently a kalis teeth erection curbing ring. so you see I do live this stuff.
In exchange my wife gets a very well behaved husband who spends much time in chastity ( spiked if I overstep the mark) and I can be completely open.
So there you go - a bit of an insight - life is too short not to have fun ...
I like to exchange ideas with folks of similar mindset - and also sometimes happy to have control handed over in the form of tasks and votes for punishments etc with my wife’s permission ( or instruction ! )
Nice, some contend after the initial post. That's required I'd say to bring back visitors to your blog. Highly appreciated.
ReplyDeletecheers
observer1
I like that your wife is in charge of all this - a very hot n sexy notion! ;)
ReplyDelete