Wednesday, 28 March 2012

the hood part 2



He was suddenly sooo horny – but this hood was really intense.
“can I come out please” came a muffled plea …
“not yet” …came the reply

“please , its getting really stuffy in here” … this was so intense – he loved it , yet it was almost overpowering … how long could he deal with it …
“you really want it off ?” came the question
He hesitated ….
“well here’s the situation … I can take it off , and then we can go our separate ways and that’s it …. Or …”
… he listened , it was difficult to catch every word clearly through the thick sheepskin fur …
“… I can give you a break – but there are conditions”
“…please , I really need to feel some fresh air …. PLEASE”
“so you want out ….or a break ?” ….
Oh this was intense ….
“ a break ….” He mumbled
“cant hear you !”
“ A BREAK PLEASE”
… ok – well I need to tie you up BEFORE the hood comes off
Oh shit ! , what am I doing … his erection was getting the better of his sensible thinking …
“please , please I need to get some fresh air” … he pleaded
The next thing that happened was that he could feel something being pulled up over his arms …
“here this should keep you nice and toasty” ….
“this is a thick N3B parka with a nice sheepskin fur hood …”
“now hold out your hands …. “
He felt something going onto his hands … mittens ?? … but no thumbs !! …. Zzzzzipp zzzzzip he recognised that sound even through the thick hood – they were secured to his wrists with plastic cable ties …
“hands behind your back!”
… this was a really turning point – up until now he could pull at the hood , and although he couldn’t remove it – he knew he could find the air hole and it gave him a degree of comfort …but now …. Now he was surrendering and defences he had against his fur wrapped head ….
CLICK …. CLIKKK
Then silence.
He was sooo hot , and hard … he tried to listen through the fur … he pulled at his handcuffs , he wriggled his fingers in their thick wool mitten prison … and the parka was doing its job … he could just feel the fur of the hood around the base of his neck …like a furry posture collar …
“ please … please can I have the hood off now ….pleaseee”
Then after a long pause , and a sense of being alone was welling up …
“ yes , you can”
“in 30 minutes ! , and then I will allow you a break of 15 minutes before it goes back on again”
“NO ..PLEASE”
“YES – and in the meantime if you struggle too much I will tie you down, and I may reconsider the time you are in there !”
“ you wanted to experience the hood – and if I recall you didn’t want to be in control of when it went on …or off … well there you are – NO ESCAPE … enjoy it …after all you don’t have much choice”
… his erection betrayed him … he was soo hard ! …  what on earth had he done …

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mittens, I just hope this story will continue. At present I do not need a hood to feel hot.

    cu
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very good story so far awsome job

    ReplyDelete
  3. he wanted out and agreed to wearing a parka to have the hood removed, only to find he had been tricked... nice.
    Keep going, I am really enjoying the story.

    ReplyDelete