Wednesday, 14 March 2012

New story - the hood

“… ok so all you have to do now is pick it up and put it on “
He had butterflies in his stomach as he looked at the thick sheepskin fur lined hood on the table in front of him. All he had ever wanted was to feel its softness … and now he had the chance
“remember – the deal is that you put it on … and you use this once you are comfortable”
… and there on the table beside the hood was placed a small brass padlock – the shackle was bright chrome and open …
“or – I take my stuff – put it back in the bag – and leave”

… ohhhh shit … he picked it up … and then his member became very hard pressing into the fur lined mitten he had placed inside his jeans …
… mmmmm … the air became warm – the smell of the fur sooo intense …

Fumbling in the furry warm darkness he adjusted the broad leather strap and buckle at the base of the hood.
“this is so nice “ … he said, still bulging inside his fur lined mitten …
But outside the hood all that was heard was a distant muffled series of noises …
Now it was the beginning of the point of no return … he blindly reached out for where he remembered the padlock being …. There .. got it …
He reached behind his head … and after a few fumbles and feeling for the steel locking post on the buckle … slid the open shackle of the brass padlock though … then paused

What was going to happen next … he only wanted to try the hood on …
“will you let me out if I lock it ?”
..”you’ll have to speak up I can’t hear you inside that thick fur”
“WILL YOU LET ME OUT IF I LOCK THIS ON”
…. No response …
Ohhhh shit want am I doing …. CLICK !
Suddenly the hood seemed hotter  , he felt a little panic rise … he grabbed at the hood and gave it a tug … the strap was snugly holding the hood at his neck … he fumbled to locate the air hole … pushed his face hard into the fur to sense the cool air coming in through the brass grommet … he calmed … there was air … it just didn’t feel like it as it permeated through the 3 inch thick fur lining …
… he located the padlock … tried the strap …. Yes he really had LOCKED HIMSELF IN !

7 comments:

  1. keep going, keep going!

    ALso why are you not sorting posts into the stories anymroe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments ... I intend to ... I thikn he is heading for trouble ...dont you ? :-)
    did you mean in the 'stories' section of this blog ? ... if so I have discovered that its a bit cumbersome to edit ... also wasnt sure if folks were visiting it much.
    Happy to post stories there if it makes it a better 'blog experience' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes do continue, I need to know if the rest of him becomes restrained so as to not be able to touch himself or the hood :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start. i think he needs to be tied up and teased mercilessly... but hey. it's your story.
    looking forward to the next chapter

    ReplyDelete