Absolutely fantastic, especially the suspension while having the hood slipped on and locked into place. I'm so jealous of that girl. I bet the sound of the padlock being locked was both scary and exciting (well it would be for me!!). Great stuff :-)
Thank you again for your repost! You have no idea how perfectly you push my buttons with the "no backing out" theme - its the most intense fantasy I have and you are wonderful at exploiting it!
anyone here ever thought of doing a whole body suit, or a sleeping bag in sheepskin fur? I dream a lot in one day to do some of both. I believe that should be a really intense experience to have the whole body wrapped in sheepskin thick, soft and warm! be forced to get stuck then it would be wonderful!
Absolutely fantastic, especially the suspension while having the hood slipped on and locked into place. I'm so jealous of that girl. I bet the sound of the padlock being locked was both scary and exciting (well it would be for me!!). Great stuff :-)
ReplyDeletethanks - love the bit where she just cant get the key into the padlock :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to be put in her position.. All I have ever wanted is a sheepskin hood like that!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment Sheepskin_boy ... I'd be happy to make a hood for you :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be great mittens.. I will take u up on that offer..
ReplyDelete...great - sheepskin _boy , drop me a mail at furrymitts@yahoo.co.uk and we'll see what we can work out - size style etc :)
ReplyDeleteGreat!!! Can't wait to b in touch :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you again for your repost! You have no idea how perfectly you push my buttons with the "no backing out" theme - its the most intense fantasy I have and you are wonderful at exploiting it!
ReplyDeleteanyone here ever thought of doing a whole body suit, or a sleeping bag in sheepskin fur?
ReplyDeleteI dream a lot in one day to do some of both. I believe that should be a really intense experience to have the whole body wrapped in sheepskin thick, soft and warm!
be forced to get stuck then it would be wonderful!