Wednesday, 17 July 2013

'shut in the cooler' idea

in all this hot weather I have had a 'daydream' that I have been toying with . Wondering about being dressed up for winter then shut in the garden shed - hands tied apart to a pair of ring bolts in the roof - feet tied to a ringbolt in the floor ... the deal is I have to suffer quietly for a pre determined time. If I com pain then I get hooded with a fur hood for 15 minutes ( long enough to deter I think ) ... If i ask for release more than twice then I get a vibrator strapped on and am left alone to cum whilst bound - no release until i have competed my time

...hmmmm - interesting thought ...

anything to add ?



5 comments:

  1. I was having the same sort of thoughts last night, in fact I slipped into a fur and mittens just to see how hot it would be and boy was it hot (as well as still being a turn on). Your shed idea sounds great, although the hooded part would be a tough endurance but one I would love to try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm...... Love that idea!! Need to add suitable clothing like a parka or sheepskin coat.....
    Start the scene propperly, mittened, parka'd and led in to the shed to see the restraints ready and waiting to hold you captive
    Would love to try too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyone actually experienced being shut away like this ?
    Love the idea of seeing the restraints ready and waiting ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Mikey suggested, you should get led into the shed already in a thick fur/sheepskin lined parka and tied into position, then just just the door is closed a sheepskin hood is added and padlocked into place before the parka hood is pulled up again.
    Now you are fully restrained, you are told your time is to be doubled just as you hear the door slammed shut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a scenario - no time to shout and complain as the door is shut an locked

    ReplyDelete